Learn more about Dr. William Sterett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sterett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sterett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterett graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sterett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Vail, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William I Sterett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William I. Sterett practice?
- Dr. William Sterett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sterett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
See Vail Orthopedic Surgeons.