A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sterett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sterett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterett
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Sterett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sterett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterett graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Vail, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William I Sterett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William I. Sterett practice?
- Dr. William Sterett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sterett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
See Vail Surgeons.