Learn more about Dr. William Sterett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sterett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sterett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Meniscus Injuries
- Meniscus Repair
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterett graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sterett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Vail, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Irwin Sterett MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William I. Sterett practice?
- Dr. William Sterett has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sterett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Edwards, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO.
See Edwards Surgeons and Edwards Sports Medicine Doctors.