Dr. William Sterett MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Edwards, CO

4.7

May 17th, 2016
Had a great experience. Very thankful!

April 19th, 2016
Having any kind of surgery is quite the undertaking, and finding the right surgeon for your procedure can be exhausting and nerve racking. After learning I had to undergo a complex knee surgery (torn meniscus, ACL, MCL, PCL), I did thorough research and narrowed my options down to 3 surgeons under 3 different companies. After meeting with all three, I can honestly say that Dr. Sterett is not only the best surgeon I could have gone with in the area, but the best surgeon in the country. Prior to scheduling my surgery, he diligently spent all the time I needed to understand and be comfortable with the procedure that would take place (rather than leaving me to a PA like other surgeons had done when meeting with them), he provided his cell phone in case I had any additional questions/concerns, and genuinely showed care and concern before, during and post-op. Unlike other facilities in the area where I felt like I was just another number in their clinical research and being pushed through the system, Vail Summit Orthopedics, Dr. Sterett and his team were extraordinary in every way. When it comes time for you to place your trust into someone for any type of knee surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Sterett. He and his team are quite simply the best.

April 11th, 2016
Doc is busy but worth the wait.

March 22nd, 2016
He's the Best!

October 1st, 2013
Best dang orthopedist EVER!
Dr. Sterett is not only knowledgable, professional, and a dang good surgeon but he is also just a super nice, caring guy who understands the needs of the aggro athlete as well as the recreational athlete. He's worked wonders for my extremely damaged knee and I'm going in tomorrow for a full knee replacement with nothing but the best of hopes and confidence in my doctor and his awesome team.

March 2nd, 2013
World class treatment from a down to earth provider.
Twelve years after a remarkable outcome after left knee reconstruction by Dr. Sterett, I returned to Vail specifically to see Dr. Sterett for surgery on my right knee. I respect that Dr. Sterett treats each of his patients like gold, not just the superstars under his care. He gives his world renowned surgical opinion and skills to each and every patient. He spent so much time explaining the procedure and the subsequent rehab that I felt very well prepared and confident in my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Sterett over any other knee surgeon and will definitely return if I ever need any additional treatment to my knees and I would send my family to him in a heartbeat.

November 7th, 2012
Dr. Sterett did surgery on my son's knee, and it couldn't have been a better experience for us under the circumstances. He is kind, knowledgable and caring. His staff was very helpful and efficient. We would highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Sterett is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever known. He takes all the time needed and explains procedures in an understandable manner. You can be sure you are in capable and gentle hands when you have him as your surgeon. Highly, highly recommend.

May 1st, 2012
What was the name of the surgery for bilateral patellar tendinitis that was performed with poor results?

March 18th, 2012
THE BEST
HE IS truly the best surgeon around. Compassionate, caring, and skilled. I highly recommend him.

December 22nd, 2011
He has been wonderful to work with. He provides clear explanations and is patient with extra questions.

October 25th, 2011
He is fabulous--one of a kind. Both my granddaughter and I love him. He is an excellent surgeon.