A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sternheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sternheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sternheim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternheim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sternheim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sternheim MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Sternheim practice?
- Dr. William Sternheim has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Sternheim practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Hematologists and Lake Worth Oncologists.