A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stigall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stigall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stigall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stigall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leslie Stigall MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Stigall practice?
- Dr. William Stigall has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Stigall practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Dallas Pediatricians.