inactive

William F Stiles DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2015
great doctor
Dr. Stiles took was fantastic. He spent time with me in the office and really listened to me. The surgery went great and he called me personally to check on me. He really cares about what he does and people. His office staff were very kind and helpful.

May 14th, 2015
There was no communication whatsoever, leaving me confused from the beginning to the end.

May 10th, 2015
Great doctor-patient relationship.

March 5th, 2015
I would recommend Dr stiles, urologist to all my friends. He performed a TURP on me 2 months ago and I am very happy with the results. Everything now works as it should. 3 years ago another urologist in Oregon did a TURP on me and went thru prostate side wall, sent me home with a bag and 10 days later redid surgery, but appears he butchered me again. Dr Stiles cleans up a fixed the problem.

June 27th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Stiles takes the time to get to know his patients and their needs. He is genuine, and down to earth. His knowledge, abilities, and willingness to try treating outside of his knowledge base is unmatched. I'd never hesitate to recommend Dr. Stiles. He's a great doctor and an amazing person. He's been just great.