Learn more about Dr. William Stineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stineman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stineman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stineman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stineman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Stineman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Stineman practice?
- Dr. William Stineman has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Stineman practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.