Learn more about Dr. William Stineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stineman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stineman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stineman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stineman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stineman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stineman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Stineman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Stineman practice?
- Dr. William Stineman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stineman practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
See Franklin Family Physicians.