Learn more about Dr. William Stineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stineman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stineman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stineman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Stineman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stineman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Stineman practice?
Dr. William Stineman practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
See Franklin Family Physicians.