Dr. William Stinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stinson?

September 9th, 2016

best gyno ever

I've been a patient of his for over 14 years; he delivered my son via c-section in 2003; because he was breached. I have never had any problems with him or his staff; my scar was barely visible. I have moved several times; but will never stop using Dr. Stinson. He is very courteous and has great bedside manners and always strikes up a conversation to help ease me during my visits

August 10th, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better gyno

Dr Stinson was wonderful. 2 Drs prior to him told me I could never have kids and there was nothing that they could do. He delivered both of my sisters kids and I was looking for a new gyno when I decided to give him a try. I had a 4lb fibroid. He immediatly diagnosed it when no other dr had. He then gave me my surgery and after 2 years of healing and him keeping close watch on me, my hubby and I are now trying for a little one. Dr Stinson has never once told me I couldn't have kids. He's been an amazing dr.

May 9th, 2016

If you desire the BEST choose him!

I have been under the care of Dr. Stinson for 16 years. He has great beside manners and his diagnosis have always been accurate. I love his staff from his days as a novice doctor at the Baptist East location to his private practice. Dr. W. David Stinson has shown excellence, poise, and the greatest concern for each and every patient. He prepares and informs his patients with very best of knowledge and outcome. I thank him so much for his desire to know the overall person and inspire their welfare.

May 3rd, 2016

Very Insensitive

So often you go to doctors that don't have a clue. They are to examine you and give you their professional opinion of a situation. I have had doctors who have amazing bed-side manner. Dr. Stinson is not one of them. He is rude and impersonal. You shouldn't make comments about your patients before doing your job. I paid money to be seen not turned away.

August 23rd, 2015

I love Dr stinson he will be delivering my other next year

July 15th, 2015

Not Happy... At All...

Dr. Stinson has misdiagnosed me during my pregnancy several times. It took taking time off work and confirming the misdiagnosis with a specialist for him to acknowledge his mistake. I ask him a lot of questions. When I hit his question threshold, he says... and I quote... "If you're not going to just trust me, you need to start looking for another doctor right now. Do you understand?" How condescending is that? Patients need clarification. He's an OK doctor as long as you nod and say, yes Dr. Stinson. Don't question him about anything, otherwise he takes it as a blow to his knowledge... or something! It's happened more than one where my questions were completely dismissed and he's been rude and snappy with me. I will not be returning to Dr. Stinson or referring anyone to his practice. Front Staff: No one greets you when you arrive. I've stood and waited at the front desk for over 5 minutes while the receptionist and a nurse had a personal conversation. Once the conversation was over, the receptionist looked at me and sat down and continued to ignore me. It wasn't for another few minutes that she slid the glass door open and said... "Do you need something?". Horrible service.

March 29th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Stinson was my dr after dr byrds accodent. I saw him for half of my pregnancy and he was great! I trust him fully and would reccomend him to anyone!

November 15th, 2012

This guy is very rude and has NO interest in what a patient has to say. I was six months pregnant working the ramp loading bags for Delta Airlines and asked him several times to just take me off work, it wasn't like I was going to get paid from my job, I was tired of loading airplanes. But he said it was good exercise for me, I wondered if he wanted me to miscarry or something. This guy is awful but I believe Dr. Byrd that works with him is a more passionate Dr.

October 20th, 2011

Disappointed

I must say i was highly disappointed with my visit. My doctor referred me to Dr.Stinson after it was discovered i had multiple cyst and a fibroid.Needless to say i was in a great deal of pain.Upon entering the office, Dr.Stinson did not make eye contact as he held his head down and mumbled his name as an introduction. He then stated i was in pain because i'm over weight. I agree that weighing 250 is not healthy but i explained i was in pain when i weighed 160 and i've always had bad cycles. After blowing me off and stating again,my problem is coming from my weight,i then asked was he going to run any test.He stated,if it will make me feel better. I do not get pleasure out of doctors probing at me. Long story short,i was highly disappointed in Dr.Stinson. I have now found a wonderful doctor that i didn't have to ask if he would run any test. After being tested it was discovered not only do i have multiple cyst and fibroid but also a bad case of endometriosis.Thankful to say i'm now getting the treatment i need.

September 15th, 2017