William T Stoeckel MD Patient Reviews

4.8

February 2nd, 2016
Breast Revision
Dr. Stoeckel is a very impressive, talented, professional surgeon, and an overall genuinely nice person. My experience at his practice, Wake Plastic Surgery, has been absolutely amazing. His staff is super friendly and welcoming. And my results are better than I had hoped. I had my first breast augmentation about a year ago with a different surgeon. I initially had the surgery due to a complete loss of breast tissue after nursing all three of my children for a year each. And let’s just say that the overall appearance of my chest was not attractive! : ) The results from my initial breast surgery weren’t horrible, but they weren’t great either. I had no upper pole, the implants felt very unnatural, and they were smaller than what was discussed during my consultations. I could live with being smaller, but not having movable breasts was incredibly uncomfortable and unfeminine. I tried to talk with my surgeon about having a revision, but he refused. I was so upset, but I had to forgive him and move forward. After several months of allowing myself to heal, I discovered Dr. Stoeckel when reading surgeon posts on RealSelf.com. I was impressed with his answers/responses and decided that he would be a great surgeon to meet. And he certainly is! : ) From the first consultation with Dr. Stoeckel, my husband and I knew that he was not only extremely knowledgeable, but a great communicator. Upon examining me, he knew exactly what needed to be corrected. I didn’t have to bring in pictures, or have endless conversations about what I wanted – he just knew what would look great given my size and anatomy. During surgery, Dr. Stoeckel cut out my old thicker incisions and created very thin new ones. He ensured that I wouldn’t have a wide cleavage gap between my breasts by adjusting my breast pockets, which allowed for a slightly larger implant. By the way, this is a big issue for many girls that I see who have had a breast augmentation – they have a huge gap between breasts (which is not flattering) as I don’t think many surgeons are as skilled as Dr. Stoeckel. I wish I had known about Wake Plastic Surgery first because Dr. Stoeckel’s capabilities are far superior. My results are absolutely amazing. My breasts feel so much softer, fuller, and look beautiful. I am so happy, and so is my husband. I personally don’t think there is a doctor around that compares with Dr. Stoeckel. He simply couldn’t have done a better job.

January 8th, 2016
I'm having a Panniculectomy preformed and feel comfortable that I am in good hands.

October 19th, 2013
Highly Recommend
I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Stoeckel, especially for a breast reduction! I had my consultation a couple of months ago and he sat down with me and discussed my problem and answered all of my questions. I had a procedure (yesterday, actually) and the process was very easy. His whole staff made me feel so comfortable and I was not nervous at all. He even contacted me on his cell phone a couple hours later to see how I was doing. The whole experience was excellent!

October 28th, 2010
Dr.Stoeckel is Amazing
Kind, compassionate and attentive. He spent 1 hour and 45 minutes doing a consultation with me and answered every single one of my questions. Plus he's hot.

December 22nd, 2009
Dr. Stoeckel is the only Doctor to see in Raleigh for plastic surgery!
Super nice and answered all of my questions. I have been back many times for facials, products, and procudures. I refuse to go anywhere else.

August 6th, 2009
A TRUE BLESSING!
V.I.P Treatment from start to finish.Excellent care and treatment.Wouldn't change a thing. Great Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift will definitely go back to finish my reconstructive surgery mission.