A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Stoecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Stoecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Stoecker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoecker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stoecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas County Memorial Hospital
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- Salem Memorial District Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Stoecker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Van Stoecker practice?
- Dr. Van Stoecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Van Stoecker practices Dermatology near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Dermatologists.