Dr. William Stolzer MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Port Saint Lucie, FL

2.6

July 3rd, 2014
Terrible doctor
I was lied to about the problem and when I went to my family doctor and verified Stolzer was wrong. Stolzer told me that was his opinion and he refused to treat the problem. Stolzer only protects the insurance companies bottom line and is lucky he isn't in jail.

March 6th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr. Stolzer is a great doctor. Knows exactly what he is doing and what needs to be done. He treated my tennis elbow until it was time for surgery then referred me to his associate, Dr. Mondo. Stolzer has a great bedside manner and volunteers all the medical info you may need and is patient with your questions and concerns. Loved him!

June 4th, 2013
Child Care
It was a pleasure to have a physician take time with my child. He even did a Donald Duck impression that eased his fears. His staff was AMAZING. It was great experience and would recommed him to anyone I meet.

December 21st, 2010
Dr. William Stolzer
Dr. William Stolzer is onne of the doctors that are being accused of mistreating patients physically and verbally during exams just to get a big payout from the insurance companies. I agree with Joann he is very rude and will scream and yell at you for no reason as if he has a personal vendetta against you, and he does all of this before he even looks at your file. VERY MEAN & RUDE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

June 3rd, 2010
I'M A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
I WOULD NEVER ADVISE ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND TO SEE THIS DR. HE WAS RUDE AND ASKED ME IF I WAS HERE BECAUSE I WON THE LOTTO AND NEEDED HIM TO WRITE A REPORT SO I CAN FILE THIS ON MY AUTO INSURANCE. HE HAD NO HISTORY OF ME PRIOR TO HIS RUDE COMMENT. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL .