A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Strand, Pediatric Urology-Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strand
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strand, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Strand MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Strand practice?
- Dr. William Strand has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Strand practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Urologists and Plano Pediatric Specialists.