A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Strand, Pediatric Urology-Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strand
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Strand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strand, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Strand MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Strand practice?
- Dr. William Strand has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Strand practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Urologists and Plano Pediatric Specialists.