Learn more about Dr. William Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Strand, Pediatric Urology-Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strand, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Strand practice?
Dr. William Strand practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Urologists.