Learn more about Dr. William Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Strand, Pediatric Urology-Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strand, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Bedwetting (Nocturnal Enuresis), Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Hydronephrosis.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strand has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Strand practice?
Dr. William Strand practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Urologists.