A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Straw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Straw is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Straw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Straw graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Straw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Med Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eugene Straw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Straw practice?
- Dr. William Straw has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Straw practices Family Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Altos Primary Care Doctors.