Learn more about Dr. William Strecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Strecker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strecker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strecker, BS, MD, PT is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strecker graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strecker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Strecker BS, MD, and PT is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Strecker practice?
- Dr. William Strecker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Strecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.