be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cerebral Palsy, Hand Surgery, and Osteotomy.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strecker graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strecker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Chesterfield
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strecker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Strecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Strecker practice?
Dr. William Strecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bonne Terre, MO and Fredericktown, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Strecker, Dr. Billy Strecker, Dr. Guillermo Strecker