Learn more about Dr. William Strecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Strecker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strecker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strecker, BS, MD, PT is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strecker graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strecker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Strecker BS, MD, and PT is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Strecker practice?
- Dr. William Strecker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Strecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.