A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Strek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Strek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Strek, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strek graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Strek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Strek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William B. Strek practice?
- Dr. William Strek has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Strek practices Psychiatry near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.