inactive

William Strek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 5th, 2015
Caring, knowledgable, and professional.
Dr Strek has spent many hours over many years treating me. He is the only dr I've had who has included what I thought in my treatment and told me the pros and cons of each treatment. He has always taken time to make sure we've covered all issues and has a form to help you form your thoughts prior to seeing him so you don't miss things you want to talk about. The only time I've known him to be late is when he is treating another patient and I appreciate he takes time with me so I can't say that's a bad thing, and even at that I haven't waited more than 5 - 10 minutes. He does deal with people in crises so that should be expected at times. But in years it hasn't often.

December 20th, 2010
Will drop you for 4 "no shows". Does not inform you of this policy. A "no show" counts even if you call the night before the appointment to cancel, or the morning of.