Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Helped my Mom! show details Helped my Mom!
by Carlos on Jul 16th, 2016

I took my mother in for memory issues. Stephanie was so kind and helpful getting the paperwork together for my mom. Dr. Strickland ran a few tests and was so very kind to my mom. He helped her so much.

Thank you Dr. Strickland show details Thank you Dr. Strickland
Jul 16th, 2016

Dr. Strickland did a good job. Glad I went to see him. His office was clean, the staff was efficient. I improved thanks to his care.

Dr. Strickland is caring. show details Dr. Strickland is caring.
by Brittney on Jul 16th, 2016

I found the lobby small but no big deal. Front office very nice . Dr. Strickland spent 40 minutes with me. I appreciated his kindness and his help. HIs office Manager Lynn was so helpful with dealing with my insurance

Professional show details Professional
by Barbara on Jul 16th, 2016

Exceptional!

Useless time show details Useless time
by Debora on Jul 12th, 2016

The check in staff is so rude. We were not acknowledged when we went into the small office. After filing out numerous paperwork that was a waiste of time!!! The nurses acted as if they could care less. We sit in the room for 20 minutes before the jerk ever came in. He was rude and acted like he had no clue as to why we were there, and we was referred. Don't waist your time or money. What a jerk!!!!!

excellent show details excellent
by M on Jul 6th, 2016

Exceptional

May 3rd, 2016

This place is useless. The wait was 2 hours and the waiting room is not mic bigger than my bathroom. It looks like back in the 1950's and the chairs sit like rocks. He did not answer any of my questions and was very rude. When I was talking he walked out the door. The front office staff is never the same people??? Tried to get medical records to go to someone who will give real treatment and that's a joke. My doctor did not have them for my appointment. Called for test results and never got them. Don't waist your time find a real doctor that cares and not so arrogant.

Mar 18th, 2016

Yes, i recommend

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Mar 12th, 2016

Great Doc

Recommend! show details Recommend!
by Bill F on Mar 9th, 2016

So thankful my Internist recommended Dr.Strickland. I would most definitely recommend family and friends to seek out the Physician.

Patient show details Patient
by John T on Dec 21st, 2015

Nice

A show details A
Sep 16th, 2015

So thankful we were referred to Dr. Strickland. He really has help me so much.

Apr 13th, 2015

Dismissed me because he couldn't figure it out. Workers Comp patients don't get same treatment

Use St Thomas Valet and Walkway on 2nd floor to suite 600 show details Use St Thomas Valet and Walkway on 2nd floor to suite 600
Feb 12th, 2015

Most patients coming to this office are going to have ambulatory issues. Yet, even though the office had a diificulty of 10 getting in to the building , steep, long walking, slanted parking garage,or the 2-4 block parking radius for flat level walking, I was not told I could to use the valet at Hospital across street and make use of 2nd floor walkway to access the elevators to 6th floor. I advise anyone with needs to use this entrance method. The technician doing the first part of my test treated me with condescending manner when I had to sit on floor rather than on their 1950's chairs that push damaged nerves up harshly, she made it clear, during first set of questions before exam that many other people had it worse than me(y I don't know, I hadn't complained), she paused "meaningfully" when I answered "NO" I did not work. The office was in extreme disarray, the test area cluttered and the laptop needed a good cleaning. I am concerned about the accuracy of the results from reading the reviews on Google

THANKFUL show details THANKFUL
by JP on Feb 27th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

Jan 8th, 2014

Wonderful

patient show details patient
by Sandy on Jun 25th, 2013

Wait around 15 minutes--glad i saw him--went in for a second opinion explained in detail to me--very patient with all of my questions---answered all of my questions wasted my time & money with the MD at Centennial

Do NOT recommend show details Do NOT recommend
Apr 29th, 2013

I went to this doctor for a second opinion on a very devastating diagnosis I'd received. It was a total waste of my time and money, but worse, this doctor was so rude that I not only got nothing positive from the appointment, I was insulted and upset for my efforts. I just hate that this arrogant, demeaning doctor got money from it.

Crystal King show details Crystal King
Nov 19th, 2012

I think he has been very good and makes sure he gets the test that he feels r needed before he gives you a report. He didn't scare me or make me feel nothing was wrong like the last Dr I saw for this. He is finding out the problam and helping me. I'm thankful for all he has done for me.

Thorough Neurological Exam show details Thorough Neurological Exam
Sep 20th, 2012

~ 20 minute wait time, friendly and courteous staff, EMG table uncomfortable for my situation and the staff pleasantly remedied the problem so I could finish having the exam. Answered questions while being able to give a rationale for their answer.Dr. Strickland spent a reasonable amount of time with me, not seeming to be hurried but was also very specific with his questions and answers. I felt as tho I had a thorough exam and am looking forward to my follow up appt.

Mar 5th, 2012

Didnt feel welcome. He made me feel like i was stupid for being there.

Thank Goodness for Dr. Strickalnd show details Thank Goodness for Dr. Strickalnd
Jan 23rd, 2012

So nice. Spent time with me. I saw another Neurogoist at Centennial and he made me feel like I was a burden to him. Would not even look me in the eye. Finally had diagnosis and doing well on meds. Dr. Strickland --great job!

WHO DID HE PAY TO GET HIS MEDICAL LICENSE? show details WHO DID HE PAY TO GET HIS MEDICAL LICENSE?
Aug 21st, 2011

I can't believe the medical board gave this man a license to practice, especially in this specialized field. He lied right to my face and smiled about it. I suppose he must have thought that I was so beneath him that I would not comprehend what he said to me. Fortuntely for me, I was able to learn the truth from another doctor in the same specialized field. Never under estimate the power of second opinions. Some Doctors are all about the dollars signs and then there are those few that actually got into medicine for the right reasons. THE PATIENTS WELL BEING.

Excellant Doctor show details Excellant Doctor
Aug 17th, 2011

Kind and compassionate.Highly Recommend

Worst Experience I have ever had with a Doctor!! show details Worst Experience I have ever had with a Doctor!!
Jul 8th, 2011

It was like pulling teeth just to get an appointment with this Doctor for one. My spouse was with me on this visit and was witness to how bad of an experience I had.When I was finally called back to the room my spouse was walking with me and the staff member in a loud and rude tone told my spouse "you are not coming back here and you better just turn right around and sit back down". Who do they think they are barking at my spouse in that way and dictating on whether my spouse can be with me at my appointment? It took begging numerous times for them to finally allow my spouse back with me. I was so very upset at that point. The Doctor was and his entire staff was horrifying and outragously rude, unlike I have ever seen in my life by a medical team. I have also been under the care of another Doctor luckily, who actually informed me of correct results of my MRI's for which this Dr. Strickland just mailed me a letter in the mail basically stating nothing was found. I have to wonder if he even took the time to bother to look at my MRI's in the first place. This Doctors bedside manner is non-existant to say the least, he was cruel to me. He left many bruises throughout my body and cause great pain to the severity of screaming in tears and didn't bother to show any care or concern for the pain he caused me during the exam. I recently learned from one company that provides him with many patient referrals will discontinue any further services with him because how bad their patients are treated by this Dr. Strickland and especially when they learned of the poor treatment I received from this doctor as well. If you are in need of accurate diagnosis of your health issue and overall better treatment from the doctor and staff PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR AND STEER CLEAR OF HIM ALL TOGETHER!!

Horrible staff and worthless Doctor ***FIND ANOTHER DOC*** show details Horrible staff and worthless Doctor ***FIND ANOTHER DOC***
May 25th, 2011

After spending 2 hrs with his assistant doing a worthless nerve test that is extremely outdated. The doctor came in looked me over for a few minutes and told me exactly what I told him was wrong with me. He then sent me for an MRI telling me it would be 2 days for the results. 1 week later I called and spoke to Jackie (his assistant) wanting to know what the results were. She told me to just wait a few more days to come in and get the results. This is after being in the office where the doctor told me he could not believe I waited this long to come in. She then said if all I am looking for is pain medication I am coming to the wrong place. Completely inhuman!

Needs to listen better. show details Needs to listen better.
Mar 19th, 2011

Comes very recommended. My impressions are that he doesn't listen very well at times and that is a problem and a critical flaw.

Beware of this one show details Beware of this one
Oct 30th, 2010

I've seen Dr. Strickland 3 times. Its the same every time. I get there early for my appointment and I wait at least 2 hours to be seen. I'm pretty patient so this has never bothered me too much, but my last appointment made me ask,Why do I come here? I waited 2 hours again, and Dr. Strickland asked me some questions, recorded my responses for less than 10 minutes. And most of that time was spent in getting the computer to work so he could record my responses. NO examination. We could have done this over the phone. 3 months later I get a bill I wasn't expecting. I paid cash up front (I do not have insurence), and I was not informed that I owed anything else. The bill they sent me was not drawn up professionally. The front desk staff is so unprofessional and unfriendly. And I ended up paying $100 for this visit. Well this is what happened to me. Decide for yourself if this doctor is the one for you.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Strickland seems very smart and took time to make sure I had a good understanding of what was going on. Thanks

by JP on Jul 18th, 2009

Liked alot. Well-educatedspent time with metreated me like a humancaringsmart

JO show details JO
by JP on May 5th, 2009

caring , easy to talk tovery intelligenthelped more than my previous doctor