Dr. William Strike Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William Strike?

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Dr. Strike is a wonderful and up front doc that won't sugar coat anything. He is very understanding and patient with his patients. If I had to be a patient of his, there would be no second thoughts! He and everyone there are just the most wonderful people. Thank you Dr Strike and everyone there! Kudos.

saved my wifes life

Posted on May 21st, 2011

given up on by her knoxville doctors, Dr. Strike treated my wife for very advanced cancer. Always cheerful and helpful, the therapy seems to have worked. She is alive 2 years later and doing well... His staff and him were the best

Dr strike and his staff are my heros

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I am a 25 year old married mother of a 3 year old baby boy..so as you can imagine..gettin diagnosed was the scariest thing I have ever been through! Dr Strike AND his staff went above and beyond to try and make this phase in my life as smoothly as possible! Although I wouldnt recommend it, my son came with me to more than half of my apps! I love Dr. Strike and the work he and his staff do! If my cancer flairs, I would not put my life in ANY OTHER DOCTORS HANDS!!

Don't let him risk your life

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Needed specialized radiation oncology. He was recommended by my doctor. He provided incorrect or untruthful information about possible treatment. During our discussions he refused treatment (thank God). When I got a second opinion and did further research, I found that he was 100% wrong in his opinion. Since he is a radiation oncologist, your life is in his hands. He may be good at routine radiation treatment, but for some specialized treatments, beware.

Posted on July 18th, 2017