Dr. William Strike MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 21st, 2014
Dr. Strike is a wonderful and up front doc that won't sugar coat anything. He is very understanding and patient with his patients. If I had to be a patient of his, there would be no second thoughts! He and everyone there are just the most wonderful people. Thank you Dr Strike and everyone there! Kudos.

May 20th, 2011
saved my wifes life
given up on by her knoxville doctors, Dr. Strike treated my wife for very advanced cancer. Always cheerful and helpful, the therapy seems to have worked. She is alive 2 years later and doing well... His staff and him were the best

December 9th, 2010
Dr strike and his staff are my heros
I am a 25 year old married mother of a 3 year old baby boy..so as you can imagine..gettin diagnosed was the scariest thing I have ever been through! Dr Strike AND his staff went above and beyond to try and make this phase in my life as smoothly as possible! Although I wouldnt recommend it, my son came with me to more than half of my apps! I love Dr. Strike and the work he and his staff do! If my cancer flairs, I would not put my life in ANY OTHER DOCTORS HANDS!!

November 20th, 2010
Don't let him risk your life
Needed specialized radiation oncology. He was recommended by my doctor. He provided incorrect or untruthful information about possible treatment. During our discussions he refused treatment (thank God). When I got a second opinion and did further research, I found that he was 100% wrong in his opinion. Since he is a radiation oncologist, your life is in his hands. He may be good at routine radiation treatment, but for some specialized treatments, beware.