Dr. William Stuart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stuart?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 18th, 2012

After two appointments, I looked for another nephrologist because I found Dr. Stuart to be very unprofessional as a doctor. First, he pretty much said I would die if I didn't take the medication that he prescribed even though the medication caused so much nausea that I couldn't function at all. I feel SICK all the time because of the medication, not because of my disease. He didn't give me options for medications. Second, he didn't talk to me like I was a person sitting in front of him. Instead, he treated me as I was human ginny pig. That motivated me to find a better and SMARTER doctor. Next doctor was excellent. He was willing to stop prescribe the medications and gave me different one. After a few years, I am still ALIVE without taking the medication Dr. stuart prescribed. I highly NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Stuart. He is absolutely not good.

November 25th, 2014