A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stubbeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stubbeman, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stubbeman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbeman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frank Stubbeman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William F. Stubbeman practice?
- Dr. William Stubbeman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stubbeman practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.