Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Stuppy
Dr. William Stuppy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Stuppy is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital-LA. He speaks English.
Dr. William Stuppy has the following 4 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. William Stuppy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Bruce Larson
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Jonathan Green
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi37
Dr. John Yong
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi26