A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stuppy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stuppy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stuppy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuppy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stuppy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick Stuppy MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Stuppy practice?
- Dr. William Stuppy has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Stuppy practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Gastroenterologists, Santa Monica Pathologists, and Santa Monica Preventive Medicine Specialists.