A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stuppy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stuppy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuppy
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stuppy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Panic Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuppy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stuppy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick Stuppy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Stuppy practice?
- Dr. William Stuppy has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stuppy practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Gastroenterologists, Los Angeles Pathologists, and Los Angeles Preventive Medicine Specialists.