A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Su is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Su, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from New York University.
Dr. Su has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Su MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Su practice?
- Dr. William Su has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Su practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD.
See Hagerstown Surgeons.