A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Su is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Su, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from New York University.
Dr. Su has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tsuen-Yuan Su MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Su practice?
- Dr. William Su has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Su practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD.
See Hagerstown Surgeons.