A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Suddath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Suddath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suddath
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suddath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Suddath, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Spontaneous Rupture
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Suddath graduated from George Washington University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Suddath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O Suddath MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William O. Suddath practice?
- Dr. William Suddath has 1 office location.
Dr. William Suddath practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.