A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Suddath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Suddath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Suddath, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Spontaneous Rupture
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Suddath graduated from George Washington University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Suddath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O'Neal Suddath MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William O. Suddath practice?
- Dr. William Suddath has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Suddath practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.