Dr. William Sudduth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

May 4th, 2016
excellent experience
Dr. Sudduth was an exceptional Doctor. I had a myleogram on my back and he did not get in a hurry with me, but explained the problem and made a plan of action to help me. ask if we had any questions and was very patient and answered all of them. he seemed to be a most compassionate man. His nurse Rachel was equally as nice as were all his staff. I would recommend him to friends and family. very good experience for me and my wife.

April 21st, 2016
I've never been treated so bad and unproffessionally by a doctor before.

March 26th, 2016
I was shocked at the price ($450) of having the fluid drained from my knee. They should have told me before the procedure. I paid $250 for the appointment and no one informed me of the cost. I would rather be crippled for a month than in debt.

October 23rd, 2014
After looking at my x-rays he said surgery was required ASAP. My family doctor said I would probably require it 10-15 yrs down the road. I told him that and I was not going into surgery any time soon. He insisted he was right and raised his voice in protest. Told me to leave. I never went back. Nasty attitude if you disagree with him.

April 26th, 2013
Avoid him like a plague
Suddeth complaint: I was verry dissatisfied with my visit..sudduth halfway listened to my complaint... I requested an MRI for my back... He said all I needed was therapy and didn't need an MRI.. Everyone else thought that didn't make since... Went to Spine Care Center and they requested an MRI which showed I had a bulging disc that was causing my pain... It was a waste of time going to sudduth... You would think after 4o yrs you would know a litte more as a physician...I should have read his reviews before I went..,

February 28th, 2013
Just a rude man.. Don't want to listen
Argued with me when I gave my input.....not nice at all.. Etc....