Learn more about Dr. William Sukovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sukovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukovich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sukovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sukovich, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukovich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sukovich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sukovich DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Sukovich practice?
- Dr. William Sukovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sukovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.