A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sukovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sukovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sukovich, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukovich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sukovich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sukovich DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Sukovich practice?
- Dr. William Sukovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sukovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.