Learn more about Dr. William Sukovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sukovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukovich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sukovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sukovich, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukovich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sukovich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sukovich DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Sukovich practice?
- Dr. William Sukovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sukovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.