Dr. William Surbeck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 20th, 2016
An excellent doctor!
The only doctor/specialist I have ever been to where I did not have to spend 30-60 min in the waiting room first! Dr Surbeck is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. He takes the time to listen, answer questions and explain treatment methods & options.

January 12th, 2016
Waste of time!
I waited over a year for a diagnosis and a referral to see a rheumatologist. Just to be told he couldn't help me and for me to come back when the pain got too bad I could barely walk. Horrible bedside manner will not be returning.

March 12th, 2015
EXCELLENT DR
Dr Surbeck is extremely kind and determined to correctly diagnose my condition. I read a review that said he was arrogant, in no way have I experienced anything but respect and compassion from him. I would Highly recommend Dr Surbeck to anyone looking for a rheumatologist!!!

August 15th, 2013
My favorite Dr of 20 years
I have seen Dr Surbeck for 20 years for treatment do SLE, Lupus. Dr. Surbeck is kind, thorough and always listens to me. More importantly he is accurate in his diagnosis of problems I have had that stumped the other Drs. Office staff has its good and not so good days like they all do. I highly recommend this Dr.

April 10th, 2013
rude\arrogant
First appointment he was helpful second appointment very rude and arrogant...no wonder waiting room was always empty! Dr Martin is same way! His nurse was snooty too! I will not go back! When I had to reschedule appointment, she was rude too! Entire staff is rude snooty and arrogant...don't let the fancy new building fool you!

August 30th, 2011
Still not quite sure if I am battling Lyme disease or Rheumatoid Arthr; however he is being very persistant in treating my symptoms and not jumping the gun on rheumatoid yet.

March 15th, 2011
awesome doctor`
always prompt, courteous and polite. diagnosis excellent and treats accordingly. would reccommend to anyone needing rheumatology.

August 20th, 2010
Insensitive, arrogant, stupid, terrible doctor
I hope others can learn from my experience. I found this doctor to be insensitive, insincere, arrogant and lacked basic fund of knowledge he should know in his field, I was extremely disappointed in him and feel he should not be practicing medicine, what a waste.

June 24th, 2009
lONG WAIT
WHEN YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT ONE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT OVER AN HOUR TO GET CALLED IN. THE MALE NURSE WAS VERY UNFRIENDLY. TESTS RESULTS NEED TO BE EXPLAINED BETTER AND PERHAPS THE DR. CALLING WOULD BE BEST.