A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sutherling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sutherling, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sutherling, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherling graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sutherling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woodrow Sutherling MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Sutherling practice?
- Dr. William Sutherling has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sutherling practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.