A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Swagler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Swagler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swagler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swagler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Millcreek Community Hospital
- Millcreek Community Hospital, Erie, Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Swagler DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Swagler practice?
- Dr. William Swagler has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Swagler practices Internal Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA.
See Erie Internists.