A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Swann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Swann is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Swann, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency & InternalMedicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Swann graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Burnice Swann DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Swann practice?
- Dr. William Swann has 1 office location.
Dr. William Swann practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Internists and Frederick Emergency Physicians.