A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Swartworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Swartworth, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartworth graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Swartworth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Swartworth MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Swartworth practice?
- Dr. William Swartworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Swartworth practices Occupational Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Preventive Medicine Specialists.