Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Swartworth
Dr. William Swartworth, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with another office in Tyler, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Swartworth is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro, Mother Francis Hospital and Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. William Swartworth has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. William Swartworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Alexander Stock
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Tyler, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Peter Sanfelippo
Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Tyler, TX 1.47 mi48
Dr. C Marshall
Occupational Medicine, General Practice
Tyler, TX 1.91 mi41