inactive

William J Swiggard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 6th, 2016
Retired teacher
Extraordinarily caring and kind. Outstanding diagnostic skills. Always pleasant and precise in discussion. Treated for Lyme twice and for MRSA.

June 26th, 2015
Stay Away
He liked to talk about his favorite subject...himself.He wasn't very concerned about the reason that I was there.I gave him specific time frames of when my symptoms began.He stated that I being "historically vague" . He did some blood tests and never got back to me with the results. He didn't help or impress me with his vast skillls.Stay away.

May 13th, 2013
A true healer
This man gave me a new lease on life. He literally restored my health and gave me the courage to start anew. He is a caring and compassionate soul who had faith in me when no one else did, not even myself. Above all, he is humble, as well as brilliant. He is truly dedicated to research in infectious disease and has committed his life to helping others.

July 2nd, 2010
Brilliant MD
Never felt like I was getting the "bum's rush". Explains you condition and treatment plan. Compassionate, caring and extremely competent. One of the most brilliant doctors I have ever seen.