A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Swiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Swiler, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Swiler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- 366th Medical Group Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eric Swiler DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Swiler practice?
- Dr. William Swiler has 1 office location.
Dr. William Swiler practices Emergency Medicine near Mountain Home Afb, ID.
See Mountain Home Afb Emergency Physicians.