A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Swindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Swindell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Swindell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swindell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swindell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Swindell MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Swindell practice?
- Dr. William Swindell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Swindell practices Internal Medicine near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Internists.