A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Allen MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Allen practice?
- Dr. William Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Allen practices Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pulmonologists and Southfield Sleep Medicine Doctors.