A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ayers is Excellent. Dr. Ayers has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Health System, Inc
- West Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Ayers practice?
Dr. William Ayers practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Ayers, Dr. Billy Ayers, Dr. Guillermo Ayers