Learn more about Dr. William Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- West Georgia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Ayers FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Ayers practice?
- Dr. William Ayers has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ayers practices Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.