Learn more about Dr. William Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- West Georgia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Ayers FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Ayers practice?
- Dr. William Ayers has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ayers practices Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.