A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- West Georgia Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Ayers practice?
Dr. William Ayers practices Surgery near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Surgeons.