A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ballard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Timothy Ballard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Ballard practice?
- Dr. William Ballard has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Ballard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN.
See Chattanooga Orthopedic Surgeons.