A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ballard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ballard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Timothy Ballard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Ballard practice?
- Dr. William Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ballard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Orthopedic Surgeons.