A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ballard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Ballard practice?
Dr. William Ballard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.