Learn more about Dr. William Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ballard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ballard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Timothy Ballard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Ballard practice?
- Dr. William Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ballard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.