A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bradley is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bradley, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bradley has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Bradley MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Bradley practice?
- Dr. William Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bradley practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists, Arlington Psychiatrists, and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.