A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bradley is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bradley, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bradley has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Bradley MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Bradley practice?
- Dr. William Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bradley practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists, Arlington Psychiatrists, and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.