A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brinkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brinkman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brinkman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brinkman MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Brinkman practice?
- Dr. William Brinkman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brinkman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Cardiothoracic Surgeons.