A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brinkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brinkman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brinkman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brinkman MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Brinkman practice?
- Dr. William Brinkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Brinkman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Cardiothoracic Surgeons.