Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Chapman
Dr. William Chapman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in National City, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Chapman is affiliated with Tri City Medical Center, Children`s Hospital of San Diego and Scripps Green. Dr. Chapman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Chapman has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. William Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near National City, CA.
Dr. Samuel Kugel
National City, CA 0.20 mi33
Dr. Chinh Pham
National City, CA 0.81 mi31
Dr. Gregory Paniccia
National City, CA 1.52 mi23