Dr. William Chapman MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology National City, CA

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016
I love Dr. Chapman, I've been a patient of his for years. He's very personable, and very dedicated to your health, and wellness.

July 16th, 2013
I LOVE DR CHAPMAN and STAFF
I HAVE HAD NO UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCES WITH THIS DR. and I have been seeing him for 5+ years. people complain about frivolous things as wait time hello you do want to bee cared for don't you WHY does the WAIT matter your health is the objective RIGHT? Thank You Dr. Chapman and Staff for the Best treatment ever! No matter what other neurologist I see U will always Bee the BEST to MAE!

April 10th, 2012
Best doctor and staff
I don't why these patients are complaining but he is the best doctor and the best staff ever. The wait time is perfect like some other offices they make you wait for 3-4hrs. But, not Dr. Chapman's office, they don't make us wait that long. The girls are nice and also Mrs. Chapman. Thank you Dr. Chapman and staff for all your help. God bless you all!

April 2nd, 2012
Bad costumer service
The Medical Assistant staff at the front desk are very rude, unprofessional at all times. Not only are they rude in person they are also rude on the phone. We have to call them several times in order to get what you want or to have them understand what you want, they dont repeat what you told them so you dont know if they understood what you said. I had to put up with alot of stress due to their rude behavior and attitude. I would strongly discourage anyone who is wanting to make an appointment at that medical office because of their bad staff. Dont go to the stress that i went through.

May 18th, 2010
Best doctor in town!
This man is the best doctor in town! He has the highest level of professionalism and is always accessible. He has many years of experience and knows his speciality inside and out. His staff is also very friendly and are very approachable. I feel like I trust this Doctor 100%.

October 21st, 2009
dr chapman is a great doctor and very caring
when i seen doctor chapman for the frist time it was nice to know that i had a very caring person and it did not take a long time to find out my dianosis was becuase he knew what he was doing and took the time to explaine to me what it was and how would we treat it so i am so happy that i met him i still see him to this day doctor chapman keep doing what you do best teaching people about thire medical problems and how to treat them

February 6th, 2009
I love this doctor he si so friendly, I feel like I know him. It's like I'm going in to see family. And thats how it should be with your doctor, you should feel comfortable all the time. His wife works in the front desk and she alwasy greets you when you come in.

October 5th, 2016