Dr. William Cline MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2013
surgery
I was referred to Dr. Cline from the ER at Duke Raleigh. I had to have my gallbladder removed. Meeting him for the first time, he was polite and caring. My surgery was the next day after meeting him and his staff. The surgery went very well. He communicated with my son by phone about the procedure. The next day there was a follow up call by his staff to check on me and answer any questions. Would highly recommend him.

October 18th, 2011
Great Phyiscian!
My primary Physician referred me to Dr. Line. The entire process from beginning to end were handled so professionaly and free of pain. I will be recommending him to friends and family.

December 16th, 2010
Wasted time and money
My PCP referred me to Dr. Cline for a simple lipoma removal that would have taken 10-15 minutes tops with a local anesthetic. I was having a lot of discomfort in my groin, inner thigh, tailbone, hip, and down my right leg while in seated positions for long periods of time. I had the same procedure approx 12 years ago right in my former PCP's office. Once the lipoma was removed my former PCP informed me that the lipoma was sitting on a nerve which was causing increased discomfort. She also told me that there was a possibility that it may come back. I was undressed from the waist down covered with a modest paper sheet. Dr, Cline and the nurse entered the room like 2 wrestlers in a tag team match and pulled the paper cover back like it was nothing. After a "wham-bam" Speedy Gonzales style exam Dr. Cline told me that the lipoma was not causing my pain and that it was my back. When I told him what my previous PCP said about the lipoma sitting on a nerve he told me there were no nerves in that area. You would think that he would want to consult with my other doctor or request my medical records to review the procedure note but he did not. He simply told me to take care of "the real problem" and come back another time for the lipoma. He then commented "I don't do backs". I told him I still wanted the lipoma removed and he told me he didn't have time and he was running late and that I'd have to make another appointment...This is after he got his specialty copay of course. You think I'm going to give this guy more of my business??? I don't think so...No wonder surgeons wear masks...because they are a bunch of crooks! Then he made a comment on a scar I have from a previous abdominal surgery. I was embarrased and downright angry because I had wasted $40 and 1/2 a day of work for absolutely NOTHING. Take my advice...Do not go to this guy! Ask your friends, neighbors, or relatives who they would recommend. That is the safest way to find a descent doctor...AND do your research...read md reviews!

August 13th, 2010
used car salesmen
Dr Cline has no follow up plan, there receptionist are very bad, and he didn't fix my problem

April 13th, 2010