Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cook
Dr. William Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Cook has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. William Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.
Dr. Marlo Carter
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Robert Straub
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Lilibird Pichardo
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi8