Dr. William Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Cook?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor - can't say enough

Dr. Cook is very attentive and listens to all patients concerns. Very open to hearing what patient has to say and considering what the pay wants in relation to what's in the best interest, so that a person can make informed decisions. In addition to being excellent and knowlegdable caregiver, has wonderful personality.

March 27th, 2012

Insurance company must love him

Dr. Cook has a cordial manner and is soft-spoken. However, he's also rated highly by my insurance company as a doctor who "saves money" by what I would consider cutting corners. His fees are almost $100 higher than insurance company's "average for area," and I feel as though he gave me what could be dangerous advice. After a uterine biopsy (run, don't walk, toward any drug you can find to bear the pain)that was unexpected, and after missing a PAP for over one year, he advised that I should not "worry about another PAP for another couple of years or so," although he said that the biopsy does not replace a PAP! I cannot imagine a physician (female, anyway) telling a patient to skip a few PAPs! I'm going to my family doctor with the results of the biopsy and for her to complete a PAP. I just hope women will be their own advocates with physicians; they aren't what they used to be!

November 3rd, 2009

Wonderful Doctor!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cook. He has delivered two of my children and the second was high risk. He always took time with me and never rushed me. He is a very kind and caring person. I had several medical issues in my second pregnancy and Dr. Cook stayed in constant contact with my other doctors.He found a serious medical condition that other doctors missed that could have harmed myself and my baby. I could never imagaine going to another doctor. WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL DOCTOR!

October 15th, 2009

mom of 2

I had gone to see Dr. Cook before I had any children about 15 years ago. I'm not sure why I didn't go back, but I know there was something. It wasn't until after having 2 children and being pregnant with my 3rd that I went back. I had terrible experiences with my past 2 OBGYNs...I literally almost died both times. I was diagnosed with Post-partum Cardiomyopathy after my second son. I had a hard time finding a doctor to treat me. Dr. Cook was highly recommended to me by the other offices I had been calling for dealing with high risk pregnancies. Unfortunately I had a miscaraige 3 months later, but I wish I had stuck with Dr. Cook 15 years ago...I know my pregnancies and deliveries would have been a much better experience for me!

September 24th, 2009

Rough

Dr. Cook was very rough during my breast examination. I will NEVER go back to his office & I will never recommend him to another woman.

July 31st, 2008

A fine doctor

Very friendly, personable and willing to help, as with prescriptions.

October 18th, 2016