A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cullen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cullen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Cullen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Cullen practice?
- Dr. William Cullen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cullen practices Plastic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.