Learn more about Dr. William Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Dawson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William T. Dawson practice?
- Dr. William Dawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Dawson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Pulmonologists.