A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Dawson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William T. Dawson practice?
- Dr. William Dawson has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Dawson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Pulmonologists.