Learn more about Dr. William Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garrett, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Garrett has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Effingham County Hospital
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Garrett MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Garrett practice?
- Dr. William Garrett has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Garrett practices Neurology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Savannah Neurologists.