Learn more about Dr. William Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Grant, Sports, Shoulder, Knee, General Orthopaedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thos Grant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Grant practice?
- Dr. William Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. William Grant practices Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.