A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Grant, Sports, Shoulder, Knee, General Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thos Grant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Grant practice?
- Dr. William Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. William Grant practices Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons and Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.