A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gregory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gregory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Gregory MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Gregory practice?
- Dr. William Gregory has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Gregory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.