A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gregory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gregory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science Univ H, Portland, Or
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gregory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Gregory practice?
Dr. William Gregory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.