A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Grimes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Grimes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Hosp Med Ctr, Kirkland, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Grimes MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William T. Grimes practice?
- Dr. William Grimes has 1 office location.
Dr. William Grimes practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.