Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Holland
Dr. William Holland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Holland is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley, Phoenix Baptist Hospital and St Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Holland has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. William Holland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Yaw Boateng
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.06 mi34
Dr. Thomas Cosmas
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.06 mi50