Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Womens Health Care-SE Indiana
321 Mitchell Ave
Batesville, IN 47006
812-934-5995
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Hutchins is a wonderful doctor and man. I have been a patient of his for several years and travel over 30 miles to see him. He is very professional but friendly and down to earth and makes me feel comfortable as a patient. I've never had a doctor who is so smart and thorough and spends so much time with me. He listens to all my problems and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed like I have with other doctors. I can tell he cares about me as a person. He safely delivered all of my children, treated all of my medical problems, and did my surgery when I needed it. He is a great surgeon! I was amazed at how well I did and how quickly I recovered thanks to his excellent medical care. Now he is the only doctor I will go to see for any medical problem. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I can tell he really enjoys patient care. His staff is very caring and professional! The nurses and front office personal are extremely nice and knowledgeable and very helpful with medical questions and scheduling issues. They always make me feel welcome when I come for an office visit or call them. I have been in the medical profession as an LPN for 12 years and Dr. Hutchins is the best physician I have ever met. Both he and his staff do an outstanding job and I strongly recommend him.

|  Mrs  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Hutchins is such an excellent doctor! I was seeing another local doctor and just not getting any better. A coworker referred me to Dr. Hutchins office. I called that day and they were able to accommodate my late work schedule and get me in that week. He spent more time with me than ANY other doctor ever has. When leaving, the front office was so kind and helpful to get me scheduled for tests and a return visit. (Once again trying to work around my schedule) Would highly recommend him to family and friends!

|  NEW PATIENT  |  show details
by A.J. on Feb 2nd, 2014

Dr. Hutchins is a great doctor. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me. He is very thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. He really cares about me as a patient and made me feel sooo comfortable! He is knowledgeable and diagnosed my problem quickly where other doctors couldn't. His office staff was nice and friendly and made scheduling my follow-up appointment easy. Dr. Hutchins is simply the best and I'll recommend him to all my family and friends!

|  NURSE  |  show details
by S. Z. on Feb 1st, 2014

I am a nurse and have worked in the medical field for over 25 years. Dr. Hutchins is an excellent physician and surgeon and extremely professional and knowledgeable. He spends time with his patients and listens! He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very compassionate. He is the best doctor I have ever been to! I drive a long way to see him and I would never go anywhere else. His office staff is very courteous, friendly,and accommodating. Dr. Hutchins is outstanding and I highly recommend him!

|  Nurse  |  show details
by K.C. on Jan 26th, 2014

Dr. Hutchins is the best and most compassionate doctor I have ever met and I have been in the medical field as a nurse for 16 years. His office staff is great and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him to everyone!

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Marita Menkedick on May 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hutchins for 22 years and I have been nothing but satisfied with him. I had a hysterectomy in 1992 and in my opinion he is a top notch surgeon with a very caring bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  No help  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. Hutchins was my gynecologist for 11 years. I saw him for my regular yearly check ups with no problems until I had a confusing medical situation. I had incessant vulvar itching. I went to him for 5 months with this issue which only got worse as time went on. I visited him many times & tried many different treatments including multiple creams (one cost over $100) & trying different birth controls pills, taking me off the pill that has worked for many years. He took a skin sample & I got two stitches. After months of not getting better and the itching getting worse I consulted another doctor for a 2nd opinion. She told me that one of the creams Eurax is traditionally used to treat scabies & he directed me to put this on my vagina! After listening to my symptoms and journey with Dr. Hutchins, she did a simple test with a Q-tip and diagnosed me with vulvodynia. I began taking a medicine, 5 days later the itching stopped.